Monday, August 17, 2009

I know...bad blogger

I know I've been a bad blogger. I've been on a summer hiatus with the kiddos. They started school last week and are loving it. Kindergarten and T-1 are going to be good years for us I feel like. I'll post summer pics and 1st day of school pics after I get these orders out. I'm making up new baby gifts, sister gifts and working on more cheer bows and more bows and more bows. Do you see where I'm going with this? Once I'm done, I'll post pics and YES I'm truly going to have the website up this week!!! Woohoo!! I think I have all the kinks worked out that I've always had trouble with so leave me some love if there is something you want to see. I love getting all your sweet emails to but some loving on here would be great too. Hope everyone is having a great week so far...

3 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

Everyone needs a blogging break every now and again.

Unknown said...

I'm just as bad about blogging. Hard to find time when you have a business.

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com