Monday, March 9, 2009

Prayers for Cade...still

The answers they were hoping for were not to be found. Little Man Cade is starting down a hard road now. Cade, his Mommy and his Daddy are needing our prayers. The easy path is not always the one we are led to and surely wasn't for this sweet family. We are not to question what he is storing us up for but sometimes it is too easy to question "why" things happen to some people. Days like this just make me get on my knees to help me get back on track to see the "long term" that I know he has for all of us. I saw this scripture on another blog today and thought it was fitting as I find myself at a loss for what I should be praying for at times.

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. Romans 8:26

Hoping you all have a blessed day.

No comments: