Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's my shop now...

I've been so busy doing other things and have really been letting this blog go by the wayside. I'm trying to get all of my design setup out in the building and out of our bedroom. *sigh* Sweet hubby is so good about a lot of things, but he's starting to make comments. Not nice ones either. He's hired me someone to come clean the house and it is HIGHLY underrated to have someone come do this. Can you say...fabulous! I'll let you know how the moving is going later this week...

I was trying to think about how I could make the "shop" up to be more of a creative place for me and not so much of a shop. I thought Sweet hubby understood this when he said I could use the "shop" for my sewing and designing. I'm thinking he didn't grasp my whole concept because when I asked him about painting or staining the concrete floor (the plain old concrete floor is TOTALLY not motivating to my creative brain!) he responded with "it's a shop!" and I rebutted with "well it's MY shop now and I'm going to have my stuff in there now. I need to fix it up some." He just walked off. We'll have to talk about that later I suppose. hehe

No comments: