Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Winged shirts are coming back

I'm bringing back the winged shirts. For those of you that have been asking, you win! I'll have them up by tomorrow. The kids have dentist appointments this afternoon or I'd have them finished today. For those of you that don't know what we're talking about, this rockin Rhonna Farrer design looks like the inspiration I used 2 years ago when I started making tees.
She is a phenomenal designer that adds just enough edge to her designs that I love nearly every single thing she has done. Scratch that...I love EVERYTHING she has done but I can only afford a portion of it. Her designs are the reason that I have finally gotten into scrapbooking since Diana has been talking to me about it for uh...7 years?? LOL

The trinity shirts are coming back too. We're going to be kicking it all these days. Pics are going to start coming tonight so keep checking back!!! Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: