Friday, August 1, 2008

Hi friends

Hi friends. I think I'm ready for the blogging world now. I just hope Mrs. Ferguson (my Senior English teacher) and my sister in-laws aren't appalled at my grammer. My sister in-laws are English teachers and are ON TOP of the grammer game, so I may need to run this by them first. *wink* Here are the girls and my sweet hubby.

Yes, he is the BABY of the family with 3 sisters. YES, he is spoiled beyond belief but I wouldn't have him any other way. He is a great husband and a wonderful Daddy so a little spoiling doesn't hurt? Does it?

I've put off starting this blog because of a fear of putting myself out there for everyone to see. I think it is going to be a bit therapeutic for me so I'm in because I haven't had near enough YaYa nights (huh girls?!). I miss so many of you that maybe this will bring on some conversation. I have a few blogs that I check daily and I feel like I know those girls. I can't wait to see what is going on in their lives and how crazy their schedules are too. It is just crazy how we all have so much in common and would realize it if we just had the time to talk to each other between school, work, games, church and just life things. Hopefully this will spur on some girl talks!!

Well Shorty McSquatsalot and Princess Poopypants


just left with Super Babysitter to go play at the splash pad so I'd better get some work done. Can't wait to hear from you guys. Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog world! It's a fun place where you can find daily inspiration (and even inspire others!).

Janae

Angie Seaman said...

Hey girlfriend. Welcome to the blog world. And no worries on the spelling and English/grammatical errors - I do it everyday. Ha ha! I find errors literally "all the time" after I post a blog update. I have teachers in my family too and one who happens to knit pick a lot about spelling and grammar errors. Life is too short - they'll get over it. Ha ha!

Also, thanks so much for your post on my blog today about Sarah Palin. She rocks, doesn't she? I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Keep visiting, keep commenting, and stay in touch sista!

Big hugs,
Angie Seaman
PS...Team Palin all the way. Go Sarah, Go Sarah, Go Sarah!
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com